Social Welfare Department implements welfare schemes devised for weaker sections of society, handicapped, militancy affected families and other backward classes such as Mochies, Gada hanjees etc.For further details please contact: -
Some of our major activities include:
1. Integrated Social Service Scheme (ISSS)
2. National Old Age Pension Scheme (NOAPS)
3. Rehabilitation of Militancy victims
4. National Maternity Benefit Scheme (NMBS)
6. Lump Sump Aid to Widows/Destitute
7. Organizing Rural Women Camps and artificial limb camps for physically handicapped persons.
District Social Welfare Officer.
? Copyright. All Rights Reserved.
Site designed & developed by National Informatics Centre. District Bandipora. Content owned, maintained and updated by District Administration, Bandipora. All queries/comments regarding the content on this site may be sent to The District Administration Bandipora(J&K). or District Informatics Officer, NIC District Centre, Bandipora Email: bandipore[at]nic[dot]in